Analysis of Results 2016
This analysis is based on the results from teacher assessments for the academic year 2015/16.
Attainment range at the end of 2016
P1i to National Curriculum Level 1C
- Across all subjects 97% of children made the benchmark of progress we aim for at Woolley Wood.
Department for Education Progression Guidance 2010/11 was used to analyse the progress that pupils made.
- In English 99% of the children made progress was at the median or upper quartile.
- In Maths 94% of the children made progress was at the median or upper quartile.
- In Science 96% of the children made progress was at the median or upper quartile.
- Overall 96% of pupils were in the median or upper quartile of expected level of progress across all three subjects.
Key Stage 2 Specific Results:
- 43% of pupils achieved the expected standard in reading, writing and mathematics.
- 57% of pupils achieved better than an expected standard in reading, writing and mathematics.
- Detailed analysis of Attainment and Pupil Progress is available on request.
- Information relating to individual pupils will be discussed at Annual Review meetings and Parents Evenings.
Dfe Performance Tables for Woolley Wood can be accessed by clicking here.